Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanks Rachael Ray!

Most of you know that I'm more of one to eat, not cook. In fact, Nate cooked almost every meal for the first three years of our marriage. I err on the side of perfectionist. That doesn't mean I do everything perfectly, not even close. That just means that I get mad if I can't do something well. Cooking is one of those things that always seemed to end up a disaster, even when I tried. Especially since I tried, and failed (repeatedly) I didn't enjoy doing it. It taunted me and I cursed at its burnt edges. However, now I'm starting to get back! Thanks to Rachael Ray and a determination to triumph in the kitchen I have made more than one good meal lately. So thanks Rachael Ray, put a fork in it! There is a future for food on my dinner table at last! 

No comments: